I am finally getting around to loading pictures of Halloween. Chloe was a GREAT vampire-thanks to the Twilight craze in our home, and Colin was a fantastic ninja! Cord was out on the town with friends of course, but from what he told me, his "stick person" costume worked out great. (he taped glow in the dark straws on his clothes so he looked like a stick figure- very appropriate) Unfortunately I did not get any pics of him that night. He took off before I could get my camera and trap him in a corner. This was my first year "empty nesting" for trick or treating. Chloe was multi-tasking between 2 parties, Cord was at a party, and Colin went out with friends in Scott's neighborhood. Sorta strange this year to be home without all my kiddies. Guess I better get used to that more and more as everyone grows up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss seeing the kids when they were little too! They all grow up too fast! Grandma's for chili just isn't the same anymore.
Post a Comment