Thursday, June 28, 2007

Organic Food and Gardens

I am thankful for good friends. And for the places they work :) I had the pleasure of wandering through some of the most beautiful gardens tonight which in turn created my deep desire(didn't know I had one) to plant my own herb garden. Appears that the one corner of the yard I choose to turn my back on is now destined to become a spectacular array of lavender and lemon something.

And while you never know when a hobbie can surface, I can equally say that fate has a funny way of working it's way into your life when you least expect it. Ironically the things I hope for happen to dear friends and as much as you are happy for them (the fact that their mortgage does get paid) you can't help but to wonder when you might actually get ahead yourself, or better yet, at what point does your value get noticed. Noticed or appreciated enough that they can't come up with anymore excuses for the 'why nots.' Apparently fate has a different outcome for me, one of which I pray every day I will understand.

1 comment:

tami said...

I appreciate you more than you know (but I guess I'm not offering to pay your mortgage, so it probably doesn't count). It's no surprise that you are getting a gardening itch; sometimes we just want SOMETHING that does what we say! But watch out and be careful what you ask for! :)