Sunday, July 6, 2008

VIVA!


So I had the opportunity to take a weekend getaway with my little brothers this past weekend to Vegas for the 4th holiday. Danny moved there a few weeks ago so it was a great excuse for Alan and I to drive down. Originally we were going boating on Mead to wakeboard, but that fell through so we just hung out at the pool and went to a couple shows. I also got to meet Alan's new girlfriend finally. Boy did I feel old in this group though...thanks to Zo for the amazing humor, Danny for the bodyguarding and to Alan for allowing me to drive and keep my control issues in check.

2 comments:

tami said...

Cute, Kath! I'm glad you guys had fun (and I'm glad you didn't go boating....I was worried for you when I heard how hot it was!!)

Anonymous said...

Kathryn,

I like reading your posts! I miss you since you left Park City so abrubtly! Hope to hear from you sometime